Disability Sport NI's Young Leaders Programme is designed to support young people, between the ages of 14-25, to get involved in volunteering within the disability sport sector and make a difference in their local community.
The programme will provide young people with:
- Free access to six training courses that will support you in the disability sport environment
- A minimum of 10 hrs supported volunteering experience
- Support to find a long-term volunteering opportunity in your area that will best fit your skill set and interests.
Training will be delivered both online and face to face throughout November 2021 and will include the following topics:
- UK Disability Inclusion Training
- Autism and Sports Coaching
- Sight Loss in Sport
- Wheelchair Skills for Sport
- Inclusive Skill and Games
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
If you would like to register your interest in the programme please complete the attached form, or to find out more contact Elaine Reid at email@example.com
Please note places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.