Disability Sport NI is the main disability sports charity in Northern Ireland working to improve the health and wellbeing of disabled people through sport and active recreation. Disability Sport NI are pleased to offer Invitation to Tender for the Provision of NI Boccia Academy Coaching Services.
The services required will include, but not be limited to:
- Northern Ireland Academy Sessions: Plan, prepare and deliver monthly training sessions, predominantly for the Engage and Emerging squad (Appendix 1), on Saturdays 9am-4pm at Jordanstown Sports Village* in liaison with the Performance Pathway Officer (Boccia).
- Northern Ireland Camps: Plan, prepare and deliver training camps for the squad throughout the season in liaison with the Performance Pathway Officer (Boccia). To attend any relevant meeting or opportunities in line with the Academy.
- 1:1 or Small Group Sessions: Plan, prepare and deliver 1:1 or small group training sessions in liaison with the Performance Pathway Officer (Boccia).
- Support Athlete Access to Competition: Attend any relevant competition opportunities, which may include travel outside within the UK and Ireland. Assist with the selection of squads for competitive opportunities alongside the Performance Pathway Officer (Boccia).
- Disability Sport NI Liaison: Meet with DSNI on a regular basis to provide feedback and updates on NI Academy Sessions whilst adhering to DSNI’s policies and practices.
- Continued Professional Development: To maintain and complete any relevant CPD which is relevant to with the role.
Full details of tender including fees, requirements and timeframe can be found below:
Invitation to Tender – NI Boccia Academy Coaching Services – NIA Coach
Provision of NI Academy Coaching Services Application Form – NI Boccia Academy Coach
Should you require further information in order to complete your application, please contact Terry Conroy, Performance Pathway Officer (Boccia):
Phone 028 9046 9925 Mobile 07887 955 065