Disability Sport NI are pleased to offer invitation to tender for the provision of Academy Coaching Services. The tender is temporary until 31st March 2023 with a possibility of the post being extended from 1st April 2023, subject to funding.
The services required will include, but not be limited to:
- Northern Ireland Academy Sessions: Plan, prepare and deliver weekly training sessions for the squad on Monday evenings 7-10pm at Antrim Forum in liaison with the Wheelchair Basketball Performance Officer.
- 1:1 or Small Group Sessions: Plan, prepare and deliver 1:1 or small group training sessions in liaison with the Wheelchair Basketball Performance Officer.
- Support Athlete Access to Competition: Attend all British League Division 1 League Fixtures (home and away). Assist with the selection of squads for the 22-23 BWB National League Division 1 (North) and BWB Women’s League Division 2 seasons alongside the Wheelchair Basketball Performance Officer.
- Disability Sport NI Liaison: Meet with DSNI on a regular basis to provide feedback and updates on NI Academy Sessions whilst adhering to DSNI’s policies and practices.
- Continued Professional Development: To maintain and complete any relevant CPD which is consummate with the role.
Full details of tender including fees, requirements and timeframe can be found below:
Provision of NI Academy Coaching Services – Invitation to Tender
Should you require further information in order to complete your application, please contact Danny Cooper, Wheelchair Basketball Performance Officer:
Phone 028 9046 9925